Monday, January 23, 2012

Holiday

So I have been thinking a lot and have made a decision. After I finish the commissions for this month I am not doing anymore until at least March. I have less and less time to work and I am devoting more and more of it to commissions and not to my own ideas. At this rate I won't be able to have half of what I want to do for ConNichiwa. So, I'm taking a holiday. This doesn't mean that I'm not going to be making things for sale- I still will. I just won't be doing special commissions (Namie is the only one exempt from this due to previous arrangements). My creativity is dying to come out, and it's killing me to keep putting it aside to work on something else. I need to let it come out and play for awhile. I hope you all understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment