Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hey Sailor

So one of my favorite sub genres of lolita is sailor, not that you would really know that by looking at me, since I am generally smeared with different shades of pink and blue. But I really do love it so much, it has this kind of vintage feel to it while still being cute and it is really fun to wear. I thought I would post some of the cute little sailor things that brands are selling at the moment to brighten up your day (and mine).

Baby the Stars Shine Bright



Metamorphose is releasing a whole sailor series later this month






Putomayo adds their own flair


Innocent world has these jsks that I think would work really well with sailor



I think that's enough for the moment, if you know any more awesome stuff, link it in the comments.

If you want to add more sailor in your life and you can sew a little, here is a fun sailor collar tutorial>>

Hey Sailor!

and second page...

Have a lovely week!
xoxo Mikki

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the Btssb sailor top and the Metamorphose dress. And thanks for the patterns. I'm trying to learn how to sew, so they'll be useful~

    ReplyDelete