Sunday, September 4, 2011

30 day lolita challenge post 7

Day 7 – people who inspire your lolita style.

It will be hard to find 10 people for this, so I just put some.

1. Hirooka Naoto- aka H. Naoto. He is a designer that has so many layers to his brand: H. Naoto Frill, H. Naoto Blood, H. Anarchy, Hangry and Angry, hEAVEN, Hn+nois, and more. His couture stuff is amazing and even though he isn't my favorite style of lolita, his ingenious concoctions amaze me constantly and I strive to be a designer as diverse as he is.



2. Mitsuba (Alice and the Pirates designer). I love AatP so much, the prints and the designs.



3. The actual artists who design the prints for AP and Innocent World. I love prints and while I don't think about the artists behind them every time I see an awesome print, I do think about prints almost constantly.


I can't really think of other "people." I don't follow a ton of blogs or anything- I look at a lot of pictures and I admire a lot of companies, but not necessarily individuals. I guess I'm just not that big of a fan girl, unless your Wil Wheaton, and he has nothing to do with lolita.



No comments:

Post a Comment