Sunday, August 14, 2011

30 day lolita challenge post 2

Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.


1. I love that lolita has so many genres and that I don't have to choose to be sweet all the time or gothic all the time. I can jump between my favorite styles and be different every time I dress up.

2. My lolita friends! They are so awesome!

3. Lolita lets me express myself, I can make my own dresses and accessories and just go all out. I can be crafty and stay away from scrap booking :p

4. Angelic Pretty

5. Alice and the Pirates

6. Mini hats- this includes tricorns, boater hats, sailor hats, marching band hats, top hats...hell! any kind of hat is better in mini form.




7. Giant Hair is quite normal, I love that my hair can be like 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide. (I usually look happier with giant hair then this person)



8. Prints! I am in love with prints on fabric. I love finding prints and using prints and anticipating new prints from brands.



9. I can feel absolutely beautiful without the least bit of cleavage. I feel beautiful because I think so, and I'm not judging it based on how many men offer to buy me a drink or look at my ass.

10. It's different, what can I say- it's the hipster in me. I love that lolita is a different style than the norm and anyone else into it automatically has a bond with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment